December 18, 2016

Long time no see...

Wow, I am so horrible at updating this thing. I'm even getting sick of the "life is busy" or "my "irl side job takes up so much time" remark- it's beginning to sound like an excuse. Truth is, is that I also suck at updating blogs outside of DA and even there I forget. A lot. So I'm sorry for my lack of updates.

BUT...I really have been busy, and not just with my real life mundane stuff. My Etsy shop got a good update in the last while that I'm trying to keep up with; slowly working towards a landmark of total listings, which as of now is already higher than it's ever been.

yumestyle.etsy.com


Also in the last week or so (yes, that recently), I've begun overhauling my designs on redbubble. I went from 35 designs kept up for the last few years with no new designs... I wasn't going to have that anymore! But when I went to update my old designs in preparation for new ones... low and behold, they have SO MANY PRODUCTS NOW! I mean, I hadn't logged in to do more than check sales history in so long that I had no idea. I was shocked, impressed, updated and edited EVERYTHING to reflect the newer products better... and went and added more designs, some new ideas, and even some of my photography! I went from a measly 35 designs, to now as I post this, darn near 100 designs. 96 to be exact, but by the time anyone reads this and checks my redbubble I may very well have many more. :3

sarinilli.redbubble.com


And last, but not least, this one's going to take time for the new designs to be made available for sale, but I've been working on my fabric designs on Spoonflower as well. The catch there is the need to order swatches for printing quality before I can sell them to the public; but I have a fair number of new designs, In fact, some of my repeating designs on Redbubble started off being uploaded to Spoonflower. As of writing this, I have ONE new design available for sale, and MANY more ready to be activated as soon as I can get ahold of more swatches.

Sarinilli on Spoonflower


Likewise, I'm a little better at updating news about products and updates on Facebook, so feel free to check out my page!

YumeStyle on Facebook


Thank you all in advance for checking out my sites, my designs and my creations! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment