October 15, 2013

YumeStyle is almost a year old!


YumeStyle isn't my first shop or first attempt at selling my creations, but as many of you probably know, it's been more fun, and the bigger success as well. Well, my shop will have been open for a year on November 7th... You know what that means? Starting November 1st, I'm having a 20% off sale! It'll be going for just one week, through the 7th to commemorate the anniversary. Just enter the coupon YUMEANNIVERSARY13 starting on November first for your discount! This will be good on EVERYTHING- There's no minimum purchase!

Also, I know some of my more popular products are kind of sold out. Like the OoT medallion button sets... I just wanted to let you all know that they will be coming back after the end of the year. I know it's a wait, but once they're back in stock, there won't be anymore running out, either. I'll also have new buttons out for the new year as well (whether they're out before the first or in the first week of January entirely depends on how busy I am with the holidays).

If anyone wants to see more older products come back soon, let me know! I'll do what I can to get the supplies back and remake them. :3

While I'm at it, here's the links to the places online where I'm selling goodies and designs!
YumeStyle - my Etsy Shop
My Shirt Designs over on Redbubble
My Fabric Designs on Spoonflower


• Entry cross posted from my Deviantart account.

No comments:

Post a Comment